Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Part 9

Well, we got through the night and still have power! The radio is now no longer on Sandy constantly but is also back to election coverage. The world is still standing although I guess we don't know what parts. And I know others both in Englewood and Teaneck didn't fare as well. That's all thanks to Facebook.

The street is a mess. There are branches down and a tree across the street definitely was knocked over. I tried to take a movie of it to post here, but it's too dark to take on Photo Booth yet.

We don't have school today but I don't know what the day holds. I don't know yet whether residents are being asked to stay inside rather than help clean up but I expect that's likely given the continual rain and dangling branches.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home