Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

A Brief Thought About Stuff

I have many things I want to write on here lately... nothing big. Just "what's the purpose of life" kind of general stuff. But it will wait until I have some more time. (Yes, I;m being a big tongue in cheek here.)

A profound thought to share briefly... I got in the mail a couple of things today belonging to Michael who died in September. I've had things given to me that were inherited from family before, but never quite experienced this... I know his family is cleaning out stuff that they won't want to keep anymore, and I happened to get some of it.

I'm touched they took the time to send some to me.

I have to figure out what to do with it. I feel reverence and also some pulls towards recycling. Is there literature on how to cope with this kind of thing?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home