Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Catching up...

Once again it's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted. This time I partly want to blame a technically problem I was having through Blogger.

That said, I want to shift my use of this blog at least a little. The Bergen County chapter of Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom is going strong. We are trying to use our private Facebook page too as a way to stay connected and keep communicating big ideas together. In the past I've used my blog with mostly a Jewish audience in mind, but now I want to think of it sometimes with my Sisterhood in mind as my audience. Should I start a new SoSS blog? Probably. But right now I like having all of my posts in one place. I'll ask my group about that. 

Today I want to post something about Tisha B'Av, knowing that my Muslim sisters may read this and will need different background knowledge or will have different associations than my Jewish audience does. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home