Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Friends In The Neighborhood

Today was kind of a rough day. One of those days when I felt like a complete different breed of human being from anyone else that I know here.

But then after some time alone in the afternoon to stew about that, I got to see some old friends for the first time since I've been here. (Actually, tomorrow we will see a friend and then a relative.) J.R. and A.B. are in town as you can see from the latter's blog. We met in Teaneck for dinner.

Weird to see them in this context, but very welcome.

(Note: I realize there's no need to use their initials as you can see their names from their sites, but I'd like to be consistent on this semi-anonymity.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Evenewra said...

Actually, maybe it wasn't so weird to see them. It was weird that it wasn't weird to see them here. Weird to be home now in my apartment and reflecting on having seen them so recently.

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home