Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Like The End Of A Birthday

You know that feeling when you've been planning your birthday for awhile and you keep planning and replanning it and looking forward to it and then it goes pretty well and the sun goes down and it's been a good day?

I feel kind of like that today in a perverse sort of way.

This semester after we whined and complained enough we were given the option of taking a day off to write anecdotal report cards. Today was my day and I have almost doing all that I reasonably hoped to accomplish on them today. I also was able to go to a lovely bris this morning for twins (well, bris for one of them and a naming for his sister), take my car into the shop and go grocery shopping.

So sad... tomorrow it's back again. But so satisfied.

Oh... P.S. about a half hour after posting that entry... speaking of birthdays, my 30th is coming in less than a month. What did you do for your 30th? What do you suggest I do for mine? Hell, I live next to Manhattan now! If I can find the time during that last week of school, I can do all kinds of cool things! I've kind of got something in mind but it's not developed enough yet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home