Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We Drink Tea

Awhile ago the world went crazy with the Lazy Sunday Narnia Rap that I mentioned in December. Tonight I was just in the mood to watch it, but Google brought me to Wikipedia which further illuminates a number of the references in the rap and has links to "responses" to Lazy Sunday. By far my favorite is We Drink Tea. Please please please be prepared for some good-humored (or good-humoured) profanity and don't let your kids watch it with you or catch yourself singing the chorus afterwards in front of them.

Addition on May 14th around noon: One more thought about these videos... I always seem to have so much work on Sundays and the days creep by with not much interesting, maybe a quick walk at the Nature Center or a trip to the library or whatever. I tend to think others do way cooler stuff. But as I watch these videos, I see we kind of all are just having a lazy day, work or no work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home