Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Weird Mood

I've been in a weird mood lately. All last week I felt really stressed, worried too. I thought it was around a project I needed to complete as well as the many interactions I had to have with adults and colleagues. (I'm my best when just dealing directly with kids and sometimes their parents.) I just had a great Shabbat, but now that it's over I feel worryish and I'm not sure whether it's about anything in particular. I can pin it on lots of things, but I think I would feel if even if the circumstances were different. Is this allergies? Is this being back at school for 2 months now?

Normally Saturday night is my most important writing night. I discussed a piece on the phone wtih a friend, but that's all I've done. I just can't focus.

Tomorrow if I can just get organized...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home