Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not About Earth Day After All

I have several things left I'd like to do tonight, including write about Earth Day as promised, but family comes first.

It seems that despite the cute picture we took of her today and posted below, ND has her first cold. No doubt she caught it from me in the last week. At least, I hope so. I have immunity to offer her for that one. Can't help her so much with other people's colds.

Anyway, despite the fact that she's sleeping in my arms as I type this, when I put her down she wakes up and tries to find me. So we're going to go to bed early together tonight and I'll see if I can't finish my various tasks in the morning.

If I don't then, well, making up sleep is good too. Especially if the night is difficult which I'm kind of anticipating.

Poor baby.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor girl! I hope it doesn't last long, and maybe she's even already feeling better!

r'fuah shlemah, ND

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home