Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Central Park Zoo



Had a wonderful wonderful wonderful day. ND and I went to the city to meet U. for lunch, then met our cousin I. in the Central Park Zoo. ND loved the goats the best and laughed hard when I went to feed them. A real giggle! I was squatting down low to touch them and so she could see. One of the goats bleated and showed its teeth so suddenly that I jumped. Poor ND caught on to my fear and turned her little smile down into a heartbreaking frown, but I comforted her before she cried. Then it did it again. And I jumped again, so it was time to move on. She liked the bunnies too.







Had a lovely walk through the park after that down the Literary Walk in "The Mall". Sat and listened to an accordion player and visited the John Lennon tribute in Strawberry Fields before heading home on the bus.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home