Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Really really

Good news. This morning ND told me, "I really really like my new school."

But it gets better. I came to pick her up that afternoon during extended care when the leftover kids from all the classes are playing in a small gym together. (Yes, my ND is one of the first to arrive and last to leave her school.)

While ND was nursing I heard another girl say she "really really" liked something. 

"Is that girl in your class," I asked ND on a hunch, and discovered that, in fact, they're rather good friends.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

I really really like this post :) (oh, you knew someone was going to say it!)

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home