Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Friday, September 18, 2009

Shanah Tovah



So much blogging to catch up on...

Since a couple of posts ago was kind of sad, I'll just follow up with that. Every morning ND has cried, "I don't want to go to school," gradually has cried less and less until not at all at school. The past two days she was clearly happy. This morning she said, "I don't want to go to school" again, but smiled when she said and waited for me to say, "Oh, come on, yes you do. You're teasing me."

Also, my mom has a custom of making challah doves for Rosh Hashanah. I was doing the challah too early to call and ask for help, so I improvised a little.

A good year to everyone!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home