Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reflection on reflection

I haven't had so much time to blog or Facebook since I've been back... and it's good. I only have 2 weeks until I'm back to work and I'm shifting into an understanding that I can either spend a lot of time journaling about everything (which I want to do) or I can just do things (which I also want to do.) I'm trying very much to leave, flowing with the stream of doing what I can but not grabbing onto too many things that I think I have to do.

I've also felt less desire to be public since I published my book. Kind of wanted to hide since then, although I'd like to sell more copies too. And I really do want to do more readings... later.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home