Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, September 27, 2010

ND


Haven't just written about ND for awhile. A few things...

1. Her cutest word right now is "ooh-zha-lee" as in, "Ooh-zha-lee Mom takes me to school, but today Dad is taking me and Mom is picking me up."

2. Over Sukkot we had one day scheduled to have guests. (Sadly, we had a mix-up and they couldn't make it.) ND helped me set the tables. We put out plates and silverware and arranged the tables. We had the big outdoor table for the adults and, a tiny picnic table right next to us so the kids could sit together. We were figuring out just who would sit where and ND suggested we move the picnic table to line up in such a way that "All the people could sit..." here she paused, trying to figure out just the right words, "could sit with their darlings."

3. As a child I always wanted to do things myself. ND is the same and more so. We find her tasks to do as much as we can. Some favorites that keep her busy are carrying cole slaw, ice or soup nuts to the table, making deviled eggs almost entirely herself, and getting dressed while I take my shower each morning.

What else do you want to know about her? I want to document, but can't think what else to say! Leave me a comment and I'll try to tell more.

Some random videos to enjoy:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home