Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ice Skating

Took ND ice skating for the first time tonight. She helped create a metaphor that is a good reminder for me. Every time she worked really hard at moving forward, she ended up flailing around and falling down. When she relaxed and trusted me, the skates and the ice to take her, she moved rather well.

I love learning to try less hard and just let good things emerge.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

What fun! wish I could have been there...with a pillow belted to my 'landing pad.'
I bet she was all giggles.
Blessings ;-)

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Evenewra said...

Finally made it yesterday to our chiropractor yesterday to undo the damage!

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home