Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Revision to "Hardly Any"

So now some obsession is back... maybe not as bad as in the past.

But whatever I had that knocked me out when I wrote "hardly any"... I still seem to have. I missed another day of work on Monday, the day after Purim. And again several other days and parts of days throughout last week and this one.

This is a big week. I had parent-teacher conferences on Monday night and have them again tonight. Yesterday I felt fine in the morning, but whoozy by afternoon. Monday I came to school late and went home early (and pale, I'm told) before coming back for conferences. Didn't go in at all today as my throat has started swelling, and it's never good for me to teach like that if I want to get through the day.

I think I'm ok for tonight though. Maybe unrealistically optimistic about tomorrow.

Am I worried? I guess. A lot? No. I'll get through it. I just don't like it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home