Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Friday, January 25, 2013

Returning

I just got back last night from a trip to visit family. After living a different way in a different place for a few days, there is a way in which my regular routine doesn't quite fit yet, like clothes coming out of the drier that are way too wrinkly or maybe a little shrunk.

I feel the urge to clean and purge.

I think this is a normal feeling for me, but it's always a little unsettling.

On another note, I'm not on the blog much and I think it's for two basic reasons. I'm writing a whole lot more towards publication, and doing so successfully, so there's less time to put in here. Secondly, I feel the need to guard privacy more. Is that because of the writing? Is it because of Facebook? Is it a new stage in my life? Not sure. Interesting though. I'm glad to still have this forum available when I want it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home