Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Kitty in Transit

Since we've started arranging this move one of the most difficult questions for me has been how to get my cat to NY. We will probably be driving there and I don't want to put her through that car ride, nor do I want to be worrying about her while we're on a road trip.

Now it looks like I (or we) will be flying out for job interviews in the next few weeks. I want to take my cat with me and leave her with someone for two months so she doesn't have to experience the stress of our packing and driving cross-countries. (I use the plural because we might do a large portion through Canada.)

I feel all this guilt about leaving her with someone, but not much worse than making her deal with us packing. She freaked out a year ago when we were doing it and I had to take her to stay with my parents for a week. So now I just have to find someone I can trust. No easy task. Know anyone I can ask?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home