Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Back to Work

Now that was one satisfying break.

The disadvantage in working on a Jewish Orthodox school is that our spring break is so very late, making kids, parents and teachers crazy.

The advantage is you get Pesach off.

I'm back to work today. Feeling tired even though I went to bed early. I'm looking forward to going, and have all these things in mind that I need to ask people, tell kids etc. I know I will forget most of it when I am bombarded by the stimuli that will mount over the course of the day living me bewildered at 4 PM. (I predict a sore throat. I always have a sore throat on my first day back. Too much talking.) Fortunately, I wrote stuff down.

It would suck to work in an airport. Talk about stimuli.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home