Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Multi-tasking

I said recently that I was making a point of writing once a week and of course this last week that didn't happen. My parents are visiting for one week only (since Shavuot) and I've only two weeks left before the end of school with much much much much much to complete. It's not that nothing is happening, it is that too much is happening.

Just quickly I'll say that on Sunday my parents and I wore ourselves out by going to the Israel Day Parade. The school where I worked marched there for the very first time. Very cool to see and my students looked so little!

Very cool to be part of a parade that was meant for ME (and a whole lot of other Jews too of course).

We also went to MOMA.

Exhausted by the end of the day.

And didn't see my parents at all yesterday because after work I had to go to the school's annual fundraising dinner. Fun but late, as is writing on here when I should be getting ready for my day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home