Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Friday, April 13, 2007

What Are These For Again?



On our way home today ND became EXCEEDINGLY hungry. (I always nurse her when I pick her up, but she had stopped eating early. I thought she was full, but she still needed to burp.) So I pulled over in the first parking lot I could which was in a gas station behind Hooters.

I wasn't sure if I felt weird or gratified to be using my breasts so correctly so near such an exploitative space.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I've often contemplated getting a gang of us nursing mothers and going to Hooters. I was (unfortunately) in a mall this week and as I passed a Victoria's Secret I could've kicked myself for missing my great opportunity. I'd just nursed Theo at a discreet corner table at a Starbuck's. How much better would it have been to have nursed him on the bench in front of the McDonald's of lingerie?!

12:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! :D

I love the imagery... especially of a group of nursing mothers...heh

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home