Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nice

This is the post in which I reflect upon how I am getting to be less nice or gentle in a lot of ways (see last entry) and experience a mixture of guilt and empowerment alongside a mild identity crisis but do not withdraw my phase of un-niceness as a matter of principle and as an experiment in which I guage the reactions of my readers and the effect upon my own self of trying on a harder and possibly hypocritical stance about something that seems worthy of my attention and self-righteous indignation.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you said! :)

Sorry you had such lousy connections on your flights. It's hard enough to travel with infants - you don't need the "will I make it or won't I?" factor. Hope you had a great visit though!

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home