Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dumbledore Is Gay

I'm glad J.K. Rowling is thinking progressively and willing to think outside the box for her characters' sexuality, but this revelation doesn't bring me any new insights into Potter and I'm afraid Grindelwald (a figure from Dumbledore's past) never really made an impression on me. I hope Rowling realizes that the series is OVER and that it's time to move on. Frankly, I hope the public realizes it too.

Woah, strongly stated opinion there... I'm not going to go any further with this lest I disappoint someone with my impatience towards Harry Potter.

In other news, this is really something. I've never seen U. laugh so hard about a news article. Make sure you scroll down to view the slideshow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home