Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Music

There was a free classical concert at the Teaneck library today. ND and I went in without my expecting to stay for more than a movement or two, but ND just didn't want to stop. A nice woman gave us her seat in the back. ND stood on my legs so she could see and she moved her whole body with the movement. I had to tell her to slow down sometimes so that I wouldn't drop her and so she wouldn't annoy the people around us, but she did love it. I even tried to get away during the intermission with not telling her it was over, but as we explored the library she heard the music start again and insisted on returning.

She loved the clapping-at-the-end part especially.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

Awesome! I love watching kids enjoying concerts :)

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home