Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

I had hoped to blog about Lost!. It's really been upsetting me this total cheat ending of theirs. I really enjoyed that show for so long and feel duped. Need to process it thoroughly in writing.

But I haven't had time yet... so I'll just mention this:

We got a backyard swimming pool for ND yesterday. U. brought it home from the store close to dinner time. We had some trouble inflating it and said we'd have to give up until tomorrow. ND was naturally disappointed. She looked at the cover of the box with the family having fun there and said, "Why do they get to do it?"

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

Oh, poor thing! To have the fun so. close. and to just look at a picture of other people having fun.

That was too cute :) Hope the pool's working now

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home