Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, January 28, 2012

No, I haven't been here much, have I?

Just a quick post to say that I am very aware of how little I've been blogging this year.

It's due to a combination of factors. For one, I'm trying to invest more of my writing time into pieces I can "publish" in a different way... ie. for money.

Two, I'm trying to be less busy.

But three, the most important topics in my life right now have to do with a lot of soul-searching and troubleshooting in a particular area of my life. I'm happy to say that my family is healthy and happy and loving all around and that I know everything will resolve positively, but the subjects I think about most often these days need to stay somewhat private.

That said, I'm going to write another post now to be published after I get some footage from my dad...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home