Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, February 06, 2014

With a family like this, why would I want to escape?

Today was our second snow day from school this week and this year. U and ND had a brilliant idea.

There's an app we like to play together called Can You Escape? The goal of the game is to escape each room by finding tools and codes around a room to solve and to help you open a door out.
Imagine my surprise when I came downstairs to the dining room and heard the music from the game playing, a mostly bare room, and a few objects strategically placed around. 

A jump drive was inside the glass case.
 But I couldn't open the case without the code:
I found the code by looking through the place cards ND long ago made for us for the table, and finding a new one that had the colors in the right color.

So I could retrieve the jump drive. Then I could use it in the digital frame

which game me another code.
You get the idea…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home