Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Action #12: Parenting

Again, I'm being very discriminating on what I post here, but today I got some incredible feedback that something else I have been doing has worked: PARENTING!

In class, while my daughter's class was having a history discussion, a particular racial group came up in conversation. My daughter, usually unwilling even to ask a question to a docent on a history tour, single-handedly spoke up about how people from this group are not bad.

This is at least in part due to countless conversations we've had, but also can be attributed to conversation we had just this morning about another of my latest actions. See next post...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alissa said...

Yay N! Good for her. Isn't it nice to know you're teaching her well?

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home