Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

A few questions

I have a few questions. 

I'm anxious about posting these publicly but without doing so they are rattling around in my head. I'm not even exactly sure whom I'm asking.

If you feel you can respond to any of these, and you'd like to have a sincere and respectful conversation, please message me privately and let's set up a time to actually speak... not text. 

1. If you are someone who thinks Jews are over-reacting to reports of Jew hatred, what would it take for you to consider them NOT to be over-reacting? An answer to this could be along the lines of either what hate actions go to far for you, or what Jews should be doing differently.

2. If you are someone who attends protests, what are you hoping to accomplish? Have you considered any unintended consequences to your attendance at those protests? If so, what have you done to offset those?

3. Have you considered the possibility that Jews do not actually support genocide? Follow-up question... do you see the harm in accusing them of such?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home