Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Vet says

The vet says not to worry. I was considering flying my cat to NY next week when I go for interviews (2 interviews and possibly 3) and leaving her there with someone ahead of time so she wouldn't have to suffer through the move two months from now. This move includes driving from Vancouver, B.C. to NY. But the vet says she'll be fine during the move and that it's better for her to be with me.

I'm relieved. It's better for me to have her with me too.

He will give her some anti-anxiety drugs... not tranquilizers, just anti-anxiety.

Meanwhile I'm excited and overwhelmed simultaneously. Finally booked my plane ticket last night which made me late to the gym. Once there I pulled a muscle in my back during a simple yoga stretch. It's time to relax about all of this. It's all good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home