Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, July 25, 2005

Day 1 continued



So we made it to Ellensburg. My head is killing me from this fast.

Such beautiful mountains off I-90 in Washington. It was hard for me to concentrate on the road while passing them. I don't often realize how 2-dimensional faraway mountains appear until I'm driving right through some that just suddenly have so much texture. I couldn't get my eyes of the shadows being reflected on these royal landforms.

So now we're in a little motel off the highway. Cat's exploring. I'm proud of her for drinking water as soon as I put it out for her. I was worried she wouldn't. She's a tough kitty. Hope she doesn't mind 6 more days like this!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home