Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Later That Day...

So I finished my garage sale with about 1/5th of the earnings of last week. No biggie. Someone will be calling about a desk I've really needed to sell. So that's good.

Went to a big party at Vanier Park. Another friend of mine is also moving and it was her idea to do this gathering not exactly in our honor, but not exactly not in our honor. I was in such a bad mood about moving that I wasn't really that excited about going, but once I got there it was so beautiful and so very nice. Kites flying. Perfect weather. A wonderful baby and a wonderful dog to play with.

Now I have a dinner invitation. Part of me says I should refuse and just work work work now. But I think I have needed to just totally unwind today to help me face tomorrow.

Movers come on Wednesday, so it's a little risky. But I'll skip my Tuesday night yoga if I have to.

In a week, this will be over and we'll be about to hit the road.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Evenewra said...

Yeah, I did forget the ice cream.

And I had A LOT of ice cream.

1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home