Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, November 14, 2005

Back in the Game

So, I guess things are sort back to normal again. It was hard to come back to work today after such a hard few days last week. But suddenly I was rushing around like crazy again.

Will teaching ever be less stressful?

The events of last week were significant enough to me that I started another blog elsewhere. So I've been venting a whole different set of thoughts and feelings in a separate venue. I realize that back in the olden days (like a couple of years ago) I probably would have just written these feelings into a private journal of my own, but for some reason I really wanted to make it all public. Just not make ME public. I have a different user name there etc. I think knowing someone else CAN read it made my writing better and helped me to not wallow too deeply. At the same time, I can get a little dramatic if it serves the writing.

In any case, I'm back in Evenewra's world again, with all the good and bad and easy and hard it includes.

I also know that I can split my personality up again anytime I need to when the difficulties of last week catch up with me again. And now I have a web-place in which to do it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home