Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, January 02, 2006

Anecdotals... so close!

I think I've mentioned here that I have to write "anecdotals" for school. They are basically report cards, but written out in paragraph forms rather than as a checklist. It's about 2 pages per kid. I teach two classes of 18 kids each. So my job is to write 36 report cards except that my assistant has been doing the math portion and if someone else has a kid in their reading group, they write the reading portion.

I've been working on them for about a month but the final deadline is this Thursday. This four day weekend I had 15 to do (and a bunch of others to slightly tweak according to the info. those other people give me.) I didn't manage to do much Thursday, Friday, Saturday night or even yesterday. So I ended up trying to cram 10 in today. It's pretty much all I've done today. I have time and even a little energy but I absoluetely don't have any brain power to think about another kid. I have just 3 to go...

I was hoping I could go to bed with it all done, but I just can't do it. I'm a little proud and a little frustrated. I'll try to enjoy my last hour up of the day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home