Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, December 26, 2005

OM (Organize Me) IV: Time Record... continued

Today wasn't easy. Between being up most of the night from sudafed and husband coughing from his own thing, and possibly having my sinus infection coming back AGAIN I've been feeling down again. I wish I would stop feeling this way both physically and emotionally. More time I guess...

Today, even while feeling yucky, my hours were:

8-4:30
and
7-9

or 10 1/2 hours.

In other words, a grand total of 22 3/4 hours.

That averages 7.58 hours/day, counting Sunday and early release Friday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Evenewra said...

Thanks. U is better, and I"m armed and dangerous with new antiobiotics

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home