Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

OM (Organize Me) IV: Time Record... extra long day

It is not normal for me to be up until 11 PM at all, but tonight had a planning meeting that hopefully will become weekly with the other class in the same grade. This hopefully will save me time throughout the week.

However, this means I worked 12 hours and 40 minutes today.

Grand total:

35 hours and 15 minutes over 4 days.

and an average of 8.8 hours per day, including early release Friday and Sunday.

I hope it's not totally obnoxious that I'm doing this. There are a bunch of other things that I am probably wise not to be writing about instead right now. :)

Feeling better today, by the way. I actually really enjoyed tonight's meeting.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home