Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wow! 3!

We managed THREE errands in one car trip today. Very exciting! Also got in a very long walk with two errands along the way there (picked up a present and dropped off some borrowed books) and gave ND a massage. (Have been learning how from videos.)

I really just want to post these pictures. I've been holding back on putting too many on here, but these are just too precious and probably are the most expressive of my little darling.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet!

I am constantly amazed at how babies have their parents' features. I know that sounds stupid, but I think it's so neat that I can look at N and see both your features and U's, and pick them out so clearly. But next week, those features will change. So, this week she might have, say, your eyes, and next week, she'll have U's.

It's like they take that first year or so to decide who they want to look like, and which features they'll keep ;)

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home