Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

4 Months Old

She's four months old today! I count by weeks rathar than dates. So 16 Wednesdays ago I was in the hospital with her.

She now holds her bottle at daycare and can even move it as she turns her head. She did this today as the second teacher walked in.

She also smiles and smiles most of the day and chatters up a storm... all just noises of course, but LOTS of them.

On another note, I'm trying to figure out what to do during the summer. It may not be cost-effective to get an actual summer job (because of daycare) but I'm looking anyway. I'm actually hoping to get some writing done. Someone (I won't say who) was actually in touch with the editor of Aish. The guy apparently commented that he wishes I wrote more for them. What incentive!

Also, and this is the way cool thing, I think I might actually get to teach at least one kid some meditation this summer. Let me say no more on that for now, but I'm working on the concept with her mom. Everyone involved thus far is enthusiastic and willing.



(This picture actually comes from one of the three texts I'll use to plan.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home