Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Risky

So I try to stay kind of anonymous on here, but I also have lots of friends who read this blog. I'm going to take a risk and let you see the cool place where I live.

By the way, haven't written much lately because I'm completely immersed in school right now. Always a big question about what is appropriate to say on here about anything to do with school for anonymity sake and professionalism.

Although interestingly, I've only told one local person here yet about my blog at all.

And have not yet discussed with anyone except doctors my cancer history. No reason I need to right now, but it still interests me that I haven't. As I've said before, I just don't know how to bring it up and yet often really want to find a way to do so. Coming up on the two year anniversary of remission. Not sure how I'll celebrate if it's still a secret then.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BangkokRam said...

Survivor for 14months, I know the feeling.

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home