Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Friday, November 18, 2005

Another movie

U. worked on Susanne too. See the credits.

Edited on November 19th when I should be in bed... The above entry was rattled off before Shabbos. I just want to add to it that I wrote a review of the movie on the site itself. It may not appear for sometime as that seems to be the way the site works. I liked the move though. An interesting combination between intriguing and quickly developed characters and sheer shock value gore.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearie, if you're trying to stay relatively anonymous, this is not the way! lol! (in other words, a big yasher koach to U.)

Shabbat shalom!

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Evenewra said...

Yeah, I know. I'm kind of having fun with it.

I figure now that I have a new anonymous blog I can do what I want.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home