Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Not Such A Filing Queen

There was a summer, I think my first summer after first year of teaching, where I told myself I would love to organize. By two years later I had a co-teacher who referred to me as the filing queen. Maybe it's just because I can't find those little tabs when I want to to label the files, but I'm not the queen anymore.

There are papers everywhere in here from poems to bills to homework and reminders for meetings I'm supposed to somehow not lose.

Any suggestions?

I'm re-accepting my imperfections at the fullest right now. Trying to be okay with them. "Take them out to tea" as one friend of mine calls it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting Things Done.

That will solve your organizational problems and more. Really.

1:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home