Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

White Dragon

I'm having way too much fun with this. Had a fun chat at the library about this site with Harry, the librarian who wears crystals.

A long time ago Harry said hi to me and remembered my name. When I asked him how he knew, he said it was because it's Tolkienish.

When I said, "I won't remember yours," he said. "Yes you will. Like Harry Potter."

I don't even need my library card when he's there.


What Color Dragon Are You?


You're a white dragon.

Traits:Kind, conservative and caring, you honsestly believe that there is good in everything, even though there might not be. You are full of hope and you are a fun person. Keep it up, because the world needs more people like you!

Power:You control light. A light emits from your eyes, which makes you a magnificent sight to see.

Location:You'd be found at the top of a mountain, where you can see for hundreds of miles and appriciate the view.

Thanks for taking my quiz!

[me]
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home