Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, August 14, 2006

Comments on the article

I have to admit, I really do get a kick out of these brief phases of praise and fame that come with publication of an article. The very best is when someone I didn't notify about the articles comes across them naturally because they subscribe to Aish. Thank you all so far for the warm reception of my work.

Some of my favorite comments from people so far include:

- It made me cry. I'm not sure if that's good to say or not.

and

- When we met you mentioned you were a writer, but now I see you meant it. (This person is one of those who found my article without my telling her about it.)

I'm still toying with whether or not I could do some other writing about finding spiritual paths without having to write about cancer. More about coping with every day (which is something at which I often have to work rather hard!)

Yeah, with school about to start and a baby coming. Great idea!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home