Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fridge Poem #11: A Call For Poetry

In sort a weird twist, U. and I just enterred a new post-baby nesting phase. Since ND sleeps with us anyway, we suddenly became inspired to switch her room and my office. Previously, her room was behind a screen next to U's office and our TV. My office was in one half of the bedroom. So now the bedrooms will be together and the offices will be together.

What an opportunity to completely clear off my desk. It is now extremely sparse and I want to see how long I keep it that way. (Two laundry baskets in the bedroom still contain the books, notebooks and clutter that were here. I want to see how much I can just get rid of this summer when garage sale season arrives.

In the meantime, I cleared off the magnetic board on which I was neglecting to do fridge poems and was inspired to write another. Below, find a blurry photo of it. I took the picture with my computer camera. As for the fancy words... they come from the "genius" edition. The brown magnets (arrogant and finicky) are from the "cat" set, and I think I have a standard set as well. Can't remember as they're all mixed together.

A Call For Poetry

slather the fecund space with moist words
to the very acme
make man of arrogant finicky boors

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home