Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Yet Another Milestone



I've been in remission, thank G-d, for over 3 years. But every landmark still means something to me.

Had a follow-up with my oncologist today. Totally routine. I still have one CT scan left which I'll get in the next week or so, but other than that she says I don't have to see her again.

Yay!!!

Meanwhile my little girl charmed the whole doctor's office. Boy does she smile now!! I'll try to get a photo up soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yasher koach and Baruch HaShem ;) Such a lovey post with which to start my Shabbat.

And yo! You keep talking about these smiles - share, girl, share!

Shabbat shalom

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home