Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Now It Gets Harder

There's been a lot going on and I have much I'd like to write.

But to sum...

My mom is visiting for this week and my dad comes in just for the weekend. But sadly, I have parent-teacher conferences on Sunday so I barely get to see my dad, and preparing for the conferences has made the week with my mom less relaxing then I would like.

On top of that, it seems my baby is an early teether. I've had two rough nights with her and she is in a lot of pain a lot of the time. Poor baby.

She's also doing amazing things like getting stronger legs and gripping toys for the first time.

I managed the first two weeks of school pretty well, but this third one has been tougher. Too much to do, quite exhausted, and I think I have some Spring hay fever allergies too.

Thunderstorm tonight.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but at least Pesach is coming ;)

Hope ND's teething woes settle soon.

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home