Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Want A Personal Day

During the last weeks of maternity leave I discovered that despite all progress in managing life as a mom, I needed about one day per "work week" to just throw in the towel and do nothing other than what was absolutely essential.

I wish today could be one of those days. Last night I was exhausted anyway and ND was not interested in going to bed alone. I simply gave up on doing workand went to bed early with her.

Today I'm looking around the apartment and am furious about the things that I just can't get done and the fact that no one has done it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, me too! Who do we write about this?!

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home