Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hard Continued

This is still really hard.

Keep in mind that Thursdays have always been my bad days.

And I also know that the first days back at work should be treated much like the first days after bringing home a newborn.

But I feel stressed, drained and very sad about it.

In the past I would have used active exercise to help me, but I currently have a hold on my Curves membership and will continue to until I can figure out how to work exercise back into my schedule.

And I don't like the idea of being away from ND anymore to get it.

But clearly, if I'm going to stay healthy and available to her, I need to find a way.

Right now I'm just so drained, emotionally and physically.

Today someone at work told me about when she returned to work after one of her children was born. Her baby was in a daycare on site and she could hear the baby screaming even as she tried to teach. She said it was awful, but that she had to do it because she was a working mom.

The story makes me want to cry.

And yes, Alissa, Pesach is coming.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home