Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Yay, Even Thursday Is Over

So in response to this mornings post I just want to say that my day got better and I'm not mad any more. Having things go well at school really helped, and the fact that tomorrow is Friday helps even better. Oh yeah, and tonight ND is sleeping so I have some time to either work or waste.

Before ND was born people talked so endlessly about how stressful kids were that I thought that stress would be 80-90% of the experience. I'm happy to say it's more like 10-20% of it. I'm impressed that it took 11 days of work before I had a morning as difficult as this one. Frankly, I've had days like that (usually Thursdays) for many years.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home