Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bath Time


Tonight we made up the most AWESOME game during bath time.

First, I have to explain that we have some pretty cool bath toys including a Sesame Street Island with a whale scooper and a palm tree that spins when you pour water over it etc.

Tonight we had a white plastic cylinder shaped tub that used to hold baby wipes, and a plastic cup left over from dinner sometime last week when we ordered out fleishig. (We only have dairy dishes.)

So first I put the cup inside the tub and ND had fun trying to get it out. Then she held it up to me. I don't know how this happened, but for whatever reason, I grabbed it with my mouth and shook it back and forth.

Now THAT was funny.

Our daughter laughs like a dolphin. I'm not kidding. She squeals so high pitched that she sounds like Flipper.

She did it again and again and we passed the cup back and forth lots of times.

Now THAT was cool!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home