Many thoughts about identity, Judaism, teaching, meditation, travel, parenting and more

Monday, December 01, 2008

Graceful

I have done a terrible job of blogging recently. And I don't have time now either, but don't want to fall too far out of habit.

Got a nasty cold this Thanksgiving weekend that started on Friday while we were in Dallas visiting family. I've several times times heard recently about the importance of surrendering to a cold and letting your body go through it gracefully. I didn't even have vitamins with me on the trip, and I'm glad. I feel like, just like sometimes people go through a depression and bounce back full blast and full of life, I've been able to let my body go instead of sort of propping it up with "remedies" and not gaining a full recovery. I've also escaped the stomach aches from too much vitamin c or zinc.

In the meantime, ND got to spend some wonderful time with cousins, an aunt, uncles and a saba and savta. We had a lovely time and I got to rest with all those people hanging out with ND.

Busy weeks ahead!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home